Who I tend to work with:
- The word shy. Do you cringe at your own writing, does it make your palms sweaty? Let me help, hopefully you won’t cringe at mine!
- Those short of time. Running your own business can very quickly become all encompassing. It’s important to learn when to delegate tasks, why not delegate your writing tasks to me so that you can focus on other things?
- Those who struggle to find the words. Do you have a lot to say but just don’t know where to start? Talk to me and I’ll transpose it onto paper for you.
- Those who are more business oriented rather than creative. We all have our strengths! Maths isn’t one of mine, but luckily I can write! Perhaps you can do the number and I’ll do the letters?
- Do you have a project that you can’t quite articulate? Let’s share an hour or two and some coffee (or tea) you can run me through the plan in your head and I’ll turn it into words for you to use.
- Those who still pretend social Social Media doesn’t exist. You know who you are, you know that you should be using social media, nowadays business and social media go hand-in-hand. To improve your reach and ensure that you have the impact you need Instagram, Facebook posts and regular Tweets can help cascade your knowledge and products to the next level.
- Those who need to make the jump from French to English or vice versa!