I’m Harriet, a freelance writer for hire.
I’ll write so that you don’t have to!
My writing will add that extra shot of espresso (or tequila, no judgement here!) to your content by ensuring its:
I offer high-quality SEO and Social Media-friendly Content that will help your business stay active and save you time!
I have a wealth of experience in:
- B2B sales, Business Development, Lead generation and Value selling, having worked as a Sales Professional within huge Global entities for a number of years.
- Travel, Adventure and the Sporting world, being that I am a certified Snowboard instructor travelling far and wide chasing the snow in my free time.
I have lived in a number of Countries both across Europe and North America such as London, Los Angeles, Vancouver & Hamelin, France. You’ll often find me browsing brunch menus, waiting in line for coffee or ordering a craft beer with my wife and two doggos in tow.
I have expert knowledge, a keen interest and personal experience in:
- Food & Drink (its consumption; both physically and through written word!)
- Living abroad, being multi-lingual and acclimatising to new environments
- Solo Female travel
- The LGTBQ+ movement, it’s surrounding issues and the path to same-sex parenthood
Do you own a start-up, small business, café or bar and find that there aren’t quite enough hours in the day to get everything done? Do you need bespoke, exciting and regular content that engages your audience, expands your readership and improves your traffic & lead generation? Let’s turn heads together!
By opening the doors, be it virtually or the real timber kind, to your clients you’re in turn opening the lines of communication. Honest and succinct Content or Copywriting will allow you to put your products or knowledge at the forefront, ensuring that you are able to engage with the right people at the right time, growing not only your business but also your wider impact within your industry.